1. Assess eco-tourism as the way forward for Mauritius.
2. “Migration is always a consequence of human conflict.” Discuss.
3. “The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don’t do anything about it.” Do you agree?
4. Is farming the sea as threatening to the environment as farming the land?
5. “Teenagers feel the older generation has left them a poor world.” Is this a fair comment?
6. Healing is a decision. Forgiveness is part of healing. What do you think?
7. Subordinating oneself is easier than to stand up for what one believes in. Discuss.
8. What can be done to protect musicians and music labels from piracy in Mauritius?
9. Should fatherhood be emphasised as much as motherhood?
10. Will e-commerce ever be a success in Mauritius?
11. “Art upsets, science reassures.” What are your views?
12. How far is an eye for an eye a legal solution in the 21st century?
13. Can terrorism ever be a legitimate and effective means of pursuing political goals?
14. To what extent have modern life-prolonging technologies added to some of the ancient dilemmas on the value of life?
15. Consider the part horror plays in entertainment.
Here’s which essay I picked and wrote about during the exams: 11. (Highlight please.)